These Regulations specify the terms and conditions of the Website operating under the MULTINOR FINANS brand, offering a subscription service related to assisting the Client in the usage of the services provided by Motty Telefinans AS. Services covered include presenting selected financial services offered by third parties, assistance in the conclusion of contracts regarding financial services, as well as periodic monitoring of the possibility of refinancing a selected financial product or obtaining another one that meets the Client's needs.
This document constitutes the regulations for the provision of electronic services, which in an exclusive manner define conditions for the provision of loan intermediation services using the Website and additionally indicate the principles of personal data protection, the conditions for concluding and terminating contracts, technical requirements to use the Website, as well as present the procedure for issuing possible complaints, and fulfil other statutory information obligations.
§ 1. DEFINITIONS
Whenever a certain concept is capitalised or in the documentation, articles and correspondence prepared on the basis of these Conditions, it should be assumed that it has the following meaning:
1) Data Controller – Inventive Logic sp. z o.o. sp.k. with headquarters in Gdańsk (80-393) at ul. Krynicka 1, registered in the Register of Entrepreneurs of the National Court Register (KRS), kept by the District Court Gdańsk-Północ in Gdańsk, VII Commercial Department of the National Court Register, under KRS number 0000709320, NIP number: 957-09-36-720, which is a party within the Contract with the Client;
2) Client – a natural person, legal person or organisational unit with legal capacity that makes use of the services provided by the Partner with the support of the Data Controller, providing for this purpose their Personal Data, including contact details.
3) Consumer – a customer who is a natural person using the Website for purposes not directly related to his business or professional activity.
4) Website – means the multinorfinans.no website with all its sub-pages, links and other functionalities, through which the Services are offered to Clients. The service is offered by the Data Controller on behalf of Motty Telefinans AS, Nygaardsgata 36 - 38, 1607 Fredrikstad (Partner), i.e. the owner of the domain and trademark (brand) MULTINOR FINANS.
5) Form – a functionality available electronically on the Website, social networking site or other pages, through which the Client provides their personal data necessary or helpful in the process of presenting Offers from an Institution or to submit a request for a selected Product;
6) Personal Data – all information enabling the identification of a Client who is a natural person, including data on his family, financial or professional situation, property, etc.;
7) Service – a permanent subscription-based service consisting of providing assistance to the Client in using the services of a Partner. The assistance covered include presenting selected financial services offered by third parties, assistance in the conclusion of contracts regarding financial services, as well as continuous monitoring of the possibility of refinancing a selected financial product or obtaining another one that meets the Client's needs. The Service in the field of financial intermediation is carried out by the Partner, with technical and marketing support of the Data Controller. The Service is carried out using means of remote communication, in particular via e-mail, telephone, SMS, VoIP or other instant messengers. The Service continues until the Client' expresses their will to withdraw from the Service.
8) Product – a financial service, in particular a loan, a credit card or a cash advance, insurance service or other service offered by an Institution, whose basic, illustrative parameters are presented via the Website;
9) Offer – a proposal prepared by the Institution to conclude a Product Contract with the Client, presented to the Client via the Website or e-mail; Unless the law applicable to the Offer or the Institution stipulates otherwise, the Offer is for information only and is not binding;
10) Partner – Motty Telefinans AS, Nygaardsgata 36-38, 1607 Fredrikstad, org. nr. 994110756, Norway;
11) Institution – an entity performing financial activities in Norway, providing, in particular, loan and cash advance services, which present Offers to the Client via the Partner and the Website;
12) Contract – a contract for the provision of Services concluded between the Client and the Data Controller, which has the nature of a service provided remotely, without the simultaneous presence of the parties, confirmed by electronic means in a message sent to the e-mail address provided by the Client;
13) Terms and Conditions or Regulations – i.e. the " Terms and Conditions of the MULTINOR FINANS Website assisting in the usage of serviced provided by Motty Telefinans AS in the field of financial products in Norway".
§ 2. GENERAL RULES FOR USING THE WEBSITE
1) Using the Website is only possible provided that the User:
3. the Client 's voluntarily consents to provide the personal data necessary to provide the Service to the respective entities, i.e. Partner, Institutions and entities assessing creditworthiness.
In addition, the Client has the option to voluntarily consent to be sent marketing content.
2) The Website serves to assist the Client when using the services of a Partner in respect of:
2. Client support, including direct contact, in the process of applying for a Product Offer,
3. Client support, including in direct contact, in the process of concluding a contract with an Institution, on the terms of the selected Offer,
4. monitoring the possibility of refinancing the Product, changing the terms of the Client's contract with the Institution or the possibility of using another financial product that meets the Client 's needs, and periodically presenting the Client with opportunities in this regard.
3) Each of the Institutions that offer Products shapes the content of the Offer freely at its own discretion, on which the Data Controller or Partner has no influence whatsoever. Therefore, before concluding a Product contract with an Institution, the Client should absolutely familiarise themselves with all the applicable conditions of the Offer and other valid documents – e.g. regulations or tariffs of fees and commissions.
4) The subject of the Contract is also the provision of Services – consisting of:
2. assistance in collecting the data needed to prepare a request for an Offer and entering it into the Form,
3. providing Client data to the Partner in a form that enables submitting the requests for the preparation of the Offer to the Institution,
4. presenting the Client, via the Partner on the Website, with the content of the Offers prepared by the Institutions,
5. explaining doubts that may arise in relation to the content of the Offers – as needed by the Client, and within the capabilities of the Data Controller and the Partner,
6. assistance in completing the request/query regarding the selected Product to which the Offer relates (on the Institution's website) or concluding Product contract remotely – if the Client so requests.
5) Services are provided by the Data Controller to the Client free of charge. Data Controller does not charge the Client with any fees whatsoever for the provision of the Services.
6) Initial information about the Products offered by the Institutions, presented by the Data Controller and the Partner, is for information purposes only and is not binding.
7) Offers prepared by the Institutions may be binding or preliminary, depending on the law that applies to them, as well as internal regulations in a given Institution.
8) No initial information about the Products or the Offer itself may be the basis for claims against the Data Controller or Partner. This is due to the fact that the role of the Partner, in cooperation with the Data Controller, is only to collect and present information about the Products or Offers relating to a given Institution.
9) The Client acknowledges that all contracts concluded on the basis of the Offer are concluded directly with the Institution selected outside the Website, and the Data Controller or Partner are not the party of such contracts.
10) The Client acknowledges that a condition for signing a Product contract with an Institution may be adequate knowledge of the Norwegian language, to the extent that it is possible to understand its content. The Data Controller is not responsible for the Institution's refusal to sign the Product contract in the event that the Client's knowledge of Norwegian is insufficient.
11) The Data Controller or Partner shall not be liable for the acts or omissions of the Institution, the approach and effects of the implementation of the Product contract, including its non-performance or improper performance, as well as other violations of the law by the Institution.
12) The Institution, being its only author, is solely responsible for the content of the Offer.
§ 3. ACCESS TO THE WEBSITE. CONTACT WITH THE DATA CONTROLLER
1) The Data Controller provides Services remotely – using the ICT system, i.e. via the Website, e-mail and other means of communication, in particular by phone, via SMS, VoIP or other instant messengers – in accordance with the will and preferences of the Client. Part of the Website's functionality may only be available after using a link sent to the Client by e-mail or after logging in.
2) Contact with the Data Controller in the matter and in connection with the provision of Services may only occur in one of the following forms:
2. by phone, from Monday to Friday from 8:00 to 16:00, to the following telephone numbers:
Polish-speaking clients: +47 21 999 413, +48 58 731 96 59,
Norwegian-speaking clients: +47 21 984 118,
English-speaking clients: +47 21 984 119,
Lithuanian-speaking clients: +47 21 999 417,
Russian-speaking clients: +47 21 988 830;
however, in the case of a telephone contact from the Client calling within the same area code, the connection fee is charged as per regular telephone connection, in accordance with the individual provider's tariff package; in the case of telephone contact from the area code other than the one from which the Client is calling, the Client may be charged with additional fees related to the telephone connection, in accordance with the individual provider's tariff;
3. using the contact form on the Website's pages.
3) The condition of using the Website is that Client has access to a computer hardware or other electronic device with properly installed up-to-date software that allows browsing websites and access to the Internet, as well as a correctly configured e-mail account.
4) The Data Controller makes sure to provide Clients with constant access to the Website. The Data Controller does not, however, guarantee a continuous, uninterrupted and proper operation of all or some of the Website's functionalities without any errors. The Data Controller is not responsible for any damages or lost profits incurred by Clients due to interruptions in access to the Website, especially if they are caused by factors beyond the Data Controller's control, including in particular force majeure, Internet outages, as well as equipment defects or incompatible Client equipment or software.
5) The Data Controller reserves the right to suspend or limit all or some of the Website's functionalities, as well as to add, change, supplement or delete data, content and information posted on the Website – at any time, without giving a reason or informing Clients about these changes.
6) It is forbidden for the Client to provide illegal content, including content that violates the personal rights of third parties, inciting a criminal act, as well as statements that are vulgar or offensive to the Data Controller or third parties.
7) The content of the Website and all data contained therein, as well as trade names, descriptions and trademarks published on the Website are subject to legal protection, and any use thereof may only take place with the prior written consent of the Data Controller or other appropriate entity.
8) The Data Controller reserves the right to refuse to provide Services to Clients who violate the provisions of the Terms and Conditions, or to withdraw from the Contract at any time, in particular in the following cases:
2. if the Data Controller has information or reasonable suspicion that the Client has provided false data in the course of the Services provided;
3. the documents or information provided by the Client are incomplete and do not allow for the proper performance of the Service; or
4. if the Client, in contact with the Data Controller, acts against the principles of social coexistence, in particular by requesting the Data Controller to take actions or provide services that are outside the scope of the Contract or by inciting the Data Controller to perform the Service in such a way that its result could be used unlawfully or constitute a misuse of the Service;
9) if, according to a reasonable assessment of the Data Controller, the facts presented by the Client or determined by the Data Controller indicate the intricate or particularly complex or non-standard nature of the case causing the need to incur disproportionate expenditure in order to provide the Service.
§ 4. PRINCIPLES OF PROVIDING SERVICES
2) The Data Controller provides Services solely based on the data, documents and information, as well as explanations provided by the Client, specified in the Form and in subsequent correspondence – adequate to the type of Product which the Client is interested in.
3) Services are provided by the Data Controller under the conditions set out in these Regulations. The scope of the Services provided or the manner of their performance may change in accordance with the Regulations.
4) After accepting the Terms and Conditions, the Client receives a confirmation of the conclusion of the Contract, sent by the Data Controller to the e-mail address provided by the Client in the Form, i.e. one or more e-mail messages containing in particular these Terms and Conditions together with the model declaration of withdrawal from the Contract (applies to the Consumer).
5) In order to properly implement the Service, the Client, while on the Website, indicates the financial products they are interested in and completes the appropriate Form, sending the necessary documents, if applicable.
6) In order to ensure the correct provision of the Services, the Client is asked to submit voluntary statements regarding consent to disclose his Personal Data to third parties, including the Partner, the Institutions and entities assessing the Client's creditworthiness. Expressing consent is voluntary, but necessary to perform the Service.
7) The Data Controller does not prepare any preliminary, demonstrative offers regarding individual Products, and in particular, it does not make preliminary cost calculations for Products based on the detailed data and requirements expressed by the Client, except for simplified functionalities and simulations available on the Website.
8) After selecting a Product of interest on the Website, the Client is redirected to the Form sub-page, in which they provide further information necessary for the implementation of the Service, in particular: name and surname, telephone number and e-mail address, as well as all personal, identification and other applicable numbers – depending on the requirements of the Partner or Institution. The Client may also be repeatedly asked to complete the Form at any time.
9) The Data Controller does not accept documents from Clients in a non-electronic form.
10) The Data Controller also sends the Client an e-mail, SMS or otherwise contained link to the Form. Filling out the Form and selecting the Offer can also be made at a later time, as well as by phone – with the help of a consultant.
11) After completion, the Form filled in with the help of the Data Controller is sent to the Partner (along with other documents required at this stage), and the Partner then sends it to the appropriate Institution.
12) The scope of necessary Personal Data and other information required from the Client depends on the nature of the Product the Client find interesting, as well as the Norwegian regulations and standards applicable to the specific Institutions.
13) The Data Controller or Partner may provide the Client (via the Form) with an initial, basic list of necessary information and documents before presenting the Offer or concluding a Product contract with an Institution. The list does not have to be complete or exclusive, and the final assessment of the completeness and correctness of the data, information and documents belongs to the Institution.
14) For the avoidance of doubt, the Client acknowledges that depending on the circumstances of the particular case, it may be necessary to submit additional documents other than those listed on the Website or in the Form.
15) If the Data Controller provides a list of necessary information or documents, the Client confirms that they have read it by going to the next page of the Form.
16) In each case, in order to conclude a contract with an Institution for a specific Product, the Client proceeds in accordance with the terms and requirements of the Offer in question, as well as the procedure appropriate for the Institution. For this reason, the process of applying for a Product varies depending on the Institution selected, and therefore, during the whole process, the Client can also use the remote assistance of consultants over the telephone who can help in completing the Form.
17) Consultants may repeatedly contact the Client to verify the process of applying for the Product and to provide them with help and optional clarifications, i.e. at each stage of the process, the consultant may make a telephone or VoIP call to the Client and/or send an e-mail or SMS.
18) Phone calls can also be recorded, which is the fact the Client is informed about at the very beginning of such call. If the Client does not agree to for the conversation to be recorded, they should terminate the connection and use the form available on the Website or contact the Data Controller in another way. The Data Controller may also arrange a conversation with the Client using an instant messenger that allows sharing of Client's computer screen – the data or recordings from such video calls will not be stored by the Data Controller.
19) The Data Controller may transfer Personal Data and information provided by the Client – with their prior explicit consent – to a designated third party for the purpose of preliminary assessment of the Client's credibility and creditworthiness. The Client also acknowledges that the Institution may also require re-verification of the Client's creditworthiness.
20) The Client acknowledges that multiple inquiries about the same person's creditworthiness may lower the loan score and, in the event of a negative verification of the Client by the entities indicated in the consent or Institution's systems – do as much as temporarily block all Products Offers targeted at the Client in question, for which Data Controller or Partner is not responsible.
21) After obtaining information on the Institutions answer to the Offer request, the Partner shall, via the Data Controller, immediately provide the Client with the best Offers received or with information about the negative outcome of the request – by phone, via VoIP, SMS, e-mail or on the Website.
22) Changing the Offer (e.g. amounts or deadlines related to the Product) at the Client's request is possible, but requires re-submission of the request and its examination by the Institution, which may extend the process of obtaining the Product.
23) Institutions may also ask for additional documents at any stage, and in the event of refinancing previous debt, the Client may be required to complete a special annex (table).
24) The Client acknowledges that Institutions, in principle, conclude Product contracts using an electronic signature – the so-called BankID. The Data Controller sends the instructions on how to place an electronic signature to the Client at the right time. The Client acknowledges that only selected Institutions would agree to sign the Product contract in writing, and therefore the lack of an electronic signature (BankID) may limit the selection of Offers and may prevent the conclusion of a contract for a specific Product.
25) The consultant contacts the Client in a timely manner after the Offers have been made available to confirm that the Client has successfully concluded a Product contract with the given Institution. Should any problems arise, the consultant may, based on the terms set out in the Regulations, help the Client conclude a contract with the Institution and, if there it is both manageable and possible, explain the Institution's procedures as well as the meaning of specific steps.
26) After receiving a confirmation of the conclusion of the Product contract and its performance (e.g. loan disbursement) from the Partner, the Data Controller shall immediately inform the Client of this fact.
§ 5. SPECIAL RULES FOR CONSUMER LOANS
1) The provisions of the § 5 of the Terms and Conditions apply only if the Product presented on the Website constitutes a consumer loan within the meaning of the Act of 12 May 2011 on consumer loan (Polish Journal of Laws 2016, item 1528 as amended) and Directive 2008/48/EC of the European Parliament and Council of 23 April 2008 on consumer loan contracts and repealing Council Directive 87/102 / EEC (Journal of Laws EU L 133, 22/05/2008, p. 66).
2) All data and information about the Products to which the provisions of legal acts referred to in paragraph 1 apply, are prepared by the Institution only, and the Data Controller is not responsible for them.
3) The advertisements and information on consumer loan Products presented on the Website, containing the data about the cost of a consumer loan, in particular the interest rate, are provided to the Consumer in an unambiguous, understandable and visible way.
4) Where applicable, the duration of the contract, the total amount to be paid by the Client, i.e. Consumer, as well as the amount of instalments and other elements required by law can also be provided;
5) The information referred to in section 3 and 4 above are provided on the Website based on a representative example prepared by an Institution.
6) The institution determines the actual annual percentage rate and the total amount to be paid by the Client based on the information obtained from the Client regarding the components of a Product selected by the Client. If the Client fails to provide such information, the Institution determines the actual annual percentage rate and the total amount to be paid by the Client based on a representative example.
7) The Client acknowledges that the Data Controller is only authorised to provide the Services that are the subject of the Contract – as described in a clear, understandable and visible manner on the Website and within these Terms and Conditions, but it is not authorised to perform legal actions on behalf of an Institution.
8) The Client acknowledges that the Institution may be required to assess the creditworthiness of the Client, i.e. Consumer. The assessment of creditworthiness is performed based on the following information – the Personal Data obtained from the Client, or from the relevant databases or Institution's data sets (if applicable). The Client may be required to provide the Institution with all documents and information necessary to assess creditworthiness. If the loan Institution is a bank or other institution authorised to grant loans by law, the assessment of creditworthiness is made in accordance with the detailed regulations applicable to such entities.
9) The Data Controller or Partner do not conduct any final, independent assessment of Client creditworthiness and are not responsible for the result and reliability of any such research.
10) The Institution may refuse to submit an Offer, grant a consumer loan or conclude a contract for another Product with the Client, for which the Data Controller and Partner are not responsible.
11) The Partner or – as far as possible – the Data Controller, will provide the Client with all the necessary explanations regarding the information provided before the conclusion of the consumer loan contract, as well as the content of a contract to be concluded – in a way that makes it possible for the Consumer to decide on the conclusion of a contract (i.e. benefit from an Offer). Notwithstanding the above, the Client is obliged to immediately report any doubts in this respect.
12) The Client receives a free draft consumer loan contract if, in the Institution's opinion, the Client meets the conditions for a consumer loan. Neither the Partner nor the Data Controller shall perform any binding assessment of the fulfilment of the conditions for consumer loan by the Client and do not decide on whether to grant it; therefore the requests referred to in the previous sentence are to be directed to the Institution in the first place.
13) Before concluding a contract based on the Offer, the Client may receive an information form containing detailed, specific information regarding the terms of such Offer.
14) The entities providing the Product (i.e. providing services related to it) and preparing Offers for Clients using the Website, with whom the Partner and the Data Controller cooperate, are in particular: Resurs Bank AB, Postboks 979 Sentrum, 0104 Oslo, orgnr. 984150865, Optin Bank ASA, Munkedamsveien 53B, 0250 Oslo, org. nr. 913 944 658.
§ 6. RESPONSIBILITY
1) The Data Controller undertakes to perform the Service by acting with due diligence required of a professional entity – based solely on the data and information provided by the Client.
2) The Data Controller declares that it is not responsible for any consequences of the Client providing false, incomplete or fragmentary data in the Form in the course of providing Services or otherwise provided to the Data Controller in order to be submitted an Offer from an Institution, and in particular is not responsible for any costs, damages or lost profits incurred by the Client, including in particular Offers deemed unsatisfactory by the Client, as well as refusal or negative consideration of the Client's request for a Product.
3) The Data Controller does not guarantee that the data presented on the Website or the Offers prepared by an Institution are free of errors, and therefore is not responsible for the outcome of their use when making any decisions, actions or omissions by the Client, including financial decisions.
4) The Data Controller is not responsible for the topicality and accuracy of the data regarding financial products and Institution Offers available on the Website. The Client acknowledges that this content is prepared only by the Institutions, and the role of the Data Controller is limited to providing space for publication thereof on the Website.
5) The Client acknowledges that the Data Controller has no influence on the time and manner of operation of third parties – including Institutions – and that the decision in favour of the Client's request for a Product contract depends on the Institution's discretion.
6) If the Service is performed by the Data Controller in a faulty way, the Client has in particular the right to request the removal of the defects or to withdraw from the Contract, although this right is not applicable if the defect is insignificant.
7) Any claims arising from the defects in the Service performed are recognised in the complaint procedure in accordance with § 7 of these Terms and Conditions.
8) The Data Controller is not responsible for the possible failure to conclude a contract with an Institution or its non-performance, on the terms of the selected Offer presented on the Website, or for any consequences related thereto – including in particular, but not exclusively, for costs incurred by the Client, including lost benefits and indirect damage.
§ 7. COMPLAINTS
1) If the Client finds defects in the Service performed or that the Data Controller violates the Terms and Conditions, the Client has the right to lodge a complaint with the Data Controller.
2) The complaint should:
2. contain the reason for lodging the complaint and specify the scope of the Client's request,
3. contain current Client data enabling a return contact from the Data Controller,
4. indicate other circumstances relevant to the case.
3) The deadline for receipt of a complaint is understood as the day it was introduced into the electronic means of communication in such a way that the Data Controller could become familiar with its content. In each case, the Client will receive a confirmation of the receipt of the complaint to the Data Controller by e-mail or SMS.
4) The Data Controller is obliged to consider the complaint within 30 days from the day of its receipt by the Data Controller. The settlement of the complaint by the Data Controller is final and may not be appealed against to the Data Controller.
5) In the event of failure to respond to the complaint within the time limit referred to in the previous sentence, the complaint shall be deemed accepted.
§ 8. THE RIGHT OF WITHDRAWAL. TERMINATION OF THE CONTRACT. WITHDRAWAL OF CONSENT
1) The service is continuous and is considered to be executed with the termination of the Contract by the Client or Data Controller.
2) Pursuant to the provisions of the Act of 30 May 2014 on consumer rights, the Client, i.e. Consumer, has the right to withdraw from the Contract without giving a reason and with no costs incurred within 14 days of its conclusion. By accepting these Regulations, the Client acknowledges that the statement of withdrawal from the Contract referred to in the preceding sentence may be submitted within the form, a template of which is attached as Annex 2 to the Act of 30 May 2014 on consumer rights or via the form which template is delivered to the Client on a durable medium – along with information sent after the conclusion of a Contract.
3) The Client, i.e. Consumer, may have the right to withdraw from a Products contract concluded remotely or from other services concluded remotely with an Institution. However, bearing in mind that the Data Controller or Partner are not a party in the Product contract concluded on the basis of the Offer, the Client may not submit a statement of withdrawal from the contract concluded with an Institution through the Partner or Data Controller.
4) The Client may terminate the Contract with the Data Controller at any time by sending an e-mail to email@example.com or by phone at +47 21 984 119.
5) The Data Controller may terminate the Contract at any time in accordance with applicable regulations.
6) In cases when the data, documents or information provided by the Client are false and/or incomplete and do not allow for the proper performance of the Service, the withdrawal from the Contract takes place after the Client has been appointed a deadline to fill in the deficiencies or to cease violations.
7) In the cases referred to in sections 5 and 6, the Client will receive a statement of withdrawal from the Contract by the Data Controller to the e-mail address provided in the Form or in writing – by registered mail.
§ 9. FINAL PROVISIONS
1) These Terms and Conditions govern the manner in which the Data Controller provides all Services through the Website in a full, comprehensive and exclusive manner, unless a duly authorised representative of the Data Controller, authorised to make declarations of will on behalf of the Data Controller, makes an expressive agreement with the Client saying otherwise, which can be confirmed on a durable medium.
2) In matters not covered in the Terms and Conditions, the generally applicable provisions of the Polish law shall apply. This provision, however, does not affect other mandatory provisions of law, as well as the obligation to apply regulations, other than the Polish law, which may be applicable to the Client, i.e. Consumer.
3) Disputes are resolved by a competent common court determined in accordance with the relevant, applicable regulations, and if the Client is not a Consumer – the disputes will be resolved by the court of jurisdiction over the Data Controller's office and only in accordance with Polish law.
4) The Client has the right to use extrajudicial methods of dealing with complaints and claim assertions arising from Contracts concluded with the Data Controller. The Client who is a Consumer may also have the right to refer the case for consideration by entities authorised to conduct proceedings on the out-of-court resolution of consumer disputes. Information on this subject can be found on the website (in Polish) http://www.polubowne.uokik.gov.pl/
5) These Terms and Conditions are made available free of charge on the Website and are also forwarded to the Client on a durable medium – together with the confirmation of order; they can also be made available at each Client's request – in a form that enables its reproduction and recording by the ICT system used by the Client.
6) The Data Controller reserves the right to change the scope and manner of providing Services, as well as to carry out and cancel promotional campaigns.
7) The Data Controller reserves the right to amend these Regulations. Any changes to the Regulations come into force within 14 days from the date of their announcement or transfer to the Client and apply also to the further implementation of the Contracts concluded before that date, unless the Client raises objections to the changes—in this case, the Contract shall be terminated upon the entry into force of the amended Terms and Conditions.